This page contains template text you can copy/paste into an email, personalize, and send to customers or partners to tell them about our training resources that are available to them.
You’ll find additional materials on our Community site. Here’s some of what you’ll find on this site:
- A Partner Portal area with collateral and resources
- Downloadable custom report definition JSON files you can use in Nova
- Guidance you can use when setting up adoption campaigns with Adoption Accelerator
You’ll need to register for an account on the Community site, too. We’re working on getting common credentialing across all our websites and platforms, but we’re not quite there yet.
Get started with Nova in these 3 steps:
Step 1: Review the Getting Started Guide on our documentation site. (30 min.)
Step 2: Register for an account on the Quadrotech Learning site. After registering, complete these 2 courses:
- Introduction to Nova for Service Providers (available soon)
- Nova for Service Providers (technical) (75-90 min.)
Step 3: Register for an account on the Quadrotech Community site. After creating an account, reach out to email@example.com and we’ll grant you access to the Partner Portal. After you have access to the Partner Portal, go to the Nova Enablement page and view all relevant materials. Pay special attention to:
- 5 Pillars of Nova for Service Providers (30 min.)
- Instructions for onboarding a new customer (10 min.)
- Issues to note (3 min.)
Other things to know: