We needed a place to provide everyone with relevant information around Archive Shuttle, and of course with the information being sensitive and internal only (unless a piece of material indicates otherwise) this site was our best choice. Take a look at the material we’ve gathered together. Not everything is complete yet, so make sure that you check back frequently. If you have a need for something, ask in Teams. If you’re creating something that isn’t on this list, tell us in Teams!
- Architecture diagrams. A SharePoint document containing all of our diagrams can be found here.
- Archive Shuttle Compatibility Guide. Click here.
- Documentation is located here (Administration Guide, Planning Guide, 1-page guides, Release Notes, etc.)
- Development efforts can be found in Azure DevOps (for those who have access)
- Courses are located here (there is currently only one course–Considerations when migrating legacy archives)
- A Teams Wiki contains information about who’s knowledgeable about various features, future release dates, etc.
- Some video demonstrations are available in Stream
A best practices guide for using the Native Format Import module has been developed by Erik Matis (CET).
What is Archive Shuttle Cloud?
Archive Shuttle 10
August 17th 2020
Please use extreme digression when sharing this information external to QT.
To find colleagues who have knowledge on particular sources and targets, click here.
I have a suggestion/request!
Is there something you are looking for on these pages that doesn’t seem to be here?
Is there information and content that you would like to see on the Readiness pages?
Or perhaps you want to see a change to the layout, or there is something here that doesn’t seem to be in the right place?
Then please tell us about it in the box below!