Note: These rights are only needed when migrating Microsoft Teams Chats.
- Customer needs to provide an account (name/password) registered on target:
- It needs to have a Teams License.
- User Account needs to be a user.
- User account needs to be a group owner.
- This user will become the owner during migration so the user can write to the teams.
- This user will become the “from” for all chat migrations – it is advised that you use something with a display name like “Migration Administrator”.
2. Application registrations with necessary permissions needs to be “approved” in source and target tenant.
- Add user (from above) in target tenant Application’s Users group.
- Provide “Application secret” in case the App registration is owned by the customer.